A BRAND NEW HOUSE with a fabulous open-plan feel to the ground floor. The wide hall has a turning staircase leading to the first floor and a cloakroom. The living area spans the full width of the house with French doors leading to the good sized garden. Flowing through from the living room is a wonderful and beautifully equipped kitchen/dining room. On the first floor the landing gives access to three very good sized bedrooms with an en-suite to the master. A beautifully finished family bathroom completes the accommodation. To the outside, a drive and garage is located alongside the house. A brand new village green is found to the front of this small development and provides a classic green open space.
Set in the delightful village of Loxwood on the Surrey/Sussex borders which boasts a medical centre, and primary school. There are village pubs to the north and south of Loxwood and beautiful countryside to enjoy together with a canal side walk along the renovated Wey and Arun Canal. More extensive facilities can be found in Cranleigh (approximately 9 miles away) or Billingshurst (approximately 6 miles) which includes the services of a mainline railway station with a service into London Victoria and the south coast. Gatwick International Airport is approximately 19 miles away.
SPECIFICATION (Subject to change).
- Silestone worktop and upstand
- Bosch integrated single self cleaning oven
- Bosch integrated microwave
- Bosch gas hob, extractor hood with stone splashback
- Bosch integrated fridge/freezer
- Bosch integrated dishwasher
- Under pelmet lighting
- Integrated washing machine
BATHROOMS AND EN-SUITE
- Roca white sanitaryware with chrome fittings
- Contemporary fitted vanity units
- wall and floor tiles from Minoli*
- Chrome heated towel rail
- Thermostatic showers
- Low energy downlights
- Fitted mirror above vanity units
- Illuminated alcove with glass shelving where design allows**
HIGH QUALITY FIXTURES AND FITTINGS
- Antler bespoke staircase with oak handrail and newel and painted spindles
- High gloss fitted wardrobes
- Oak finish internal doors by Vicaima with solid core
- Chrome door furniture
- Antler bespoke architrave and skirting
- High performance PVCu double glazed windows.
HEATING, SECURITY AND ELECTRICS
- Gas central underfloor heating to ground floor and radiators to remaining floors
- TV/internet point to living room and family area, all bedrooms and study
- Telephone socket to ground floor and understairs cupboard for alarm option
- Wiring for Sky+ to 2 reception rooms and master bedroom
- Mains operated smoke detectors
- Turfed rear garden enclosed by wooden close board fencing
- External light to front and rear of property
- Patio to rear with path to main doorway
- External tap and power point.
- Antler Homes 2 year warranty
- 10 year Structural Premier Guarantee
NB. The photographs shown are of the show home.