DESCRIPTION ** STAMP DUTY INCENTIVES **
A modern 4 bedroom south facing detached home with double garage.
Judds Wood is a small development of TWO EXCLUSIVE properties built to an extremely HIGH SPECIFICATION by a reputable local builder, beautifully positioned away from the road in a wooded setting in the popular village of West Chiltington. This particular house is a four bedroom detached family home with TRIPLE ASPECT LIVING ROOM, open plan kitchen/dining and garden room with separate utility room and downstairs cloakroom. Upstairs there are four bedrooms with the master bedroom having an en-suite bathroom and a separate family bathroom. Outside there are front and rear gardens and a oak framed DOUBLE GARAGE. Early viewing is advised to avoid disappointment
SPECIFICATION SPECIFICATION - 2 JUDDS WOOD
- Brand New individually designed by a local architect and built by a reputable builder.
- 10 year LABC warranty
- Flexible Specification of Kitchens, bathroom and flooring.
- Secured by design external doors and windows
- Triple aspect garden room with bi-fold door and semi vaulted ceiling with electric Velux windows
- Log Burner
- NARCOS approved hard wire security alarm
- CAT 5e wired internet points
- TV point to all rooms
- External feature lighting
- Oak framed double garage
- Large landscaped private and secluded garden
- Gas fired central heating and pressurised hot water system with a high and energy efficient A rated boiler.
- Hard wired smoke and heat detectors.
- Oak doors
- Oak staircase
- Engineered wood or ceramic/porcelain tiling to the hall, kitchen, orangey, utility.
- Underfloor heating on the ground floor.
KITCHEN - fully fitted high specification with granite worktops to include integrated BOSCH/Neff/AEG appliances including fridge freezer, induction or gas hobs, electric oven, microwave dishwasher, recessed LED down lighters and LED under cupboard lighting. Tiled or wooden flooring.
BATHROOMS - professionally designed including fully tiled bathrooms with modern sanitary ware, under tile heating, basins with under cupboard storage, chrome towel radiators, LED down lighters and lit mirrored cabinets.
BEDROOMS - feature built in wardrobes.
LOCATION West Chiltington is a sought after village enjoying a semi rural atmosphere. Three miles to the West is Pulborough with main line train station and easy access to London. Three miles to the South, the larger village of Storrington is close to the A24 for easy access to Horsham, Gatwick Airport and Worthing.
West Chiltington lies in the lea of the South Downs. It is a hidden treasure, full of charming cottages, winding lanes. It has several local shops, friendly pubs, a hotel, a primary school, parish church and a post office.
Pulborough and Storrington offer larger shopping facilities, with Sainsbury's, Tesco and Waitrose, banks, cafes, garages, doctors, dentists and churches of various denominations. Secondary schools are situated in Billingshurst and Steyning.
DIRECTIONS From our Fowlers, Storrington office continue up Fryern Road to West Chiltington turning right into Smock Alley/Roundabout Lane, access to the property is to be found just past the entrance to Birch Tree Lane on the right hand side before Threals Lane (as indicated on the site plan attached), where you will see a PRIVATE DRIVE signpost, follow the driveway round to the rear of the property where there is plenty of parking and the land where the property is to be located will at the end of the drive on the left hand side.