DETAILS ** RESERVED **
SHOW HOME OPEN DAILY
Home 92, The Betony is a deceptively SPACIOUS new 3 bedroom SEMI-DETACHED FAMILY HOME is located in the desirable Abingworth Meadows development.
Built by award-winning Oakford Homes, this impressive home provides spacious accommodation with contemporary features and a high specification.
It features a 17ft KITCHEN/DINING room, as well as a separate living room, an EN-SUITE in the master bedroom and fitted wardrobes in both master and 2nd bedrooms. Outside there is a turfed front and rear garden.
Located in the leafy hamlet of Abingworth and only a few minutes' walk to the village of Thakeham, this property is surrounded by an abundance of open spaces and spectacular countryside.
This desirable location is set to flourish further, with Abingworth Meadows providing a host of new amenities including a nursery school, sporting facilities and village hall. Some of the homes are set around a new cricket green.
The marketing suite, show and view homes are open daily from 10am to 5pm.
You could be living here with just a 5% deposit. Let us help you make your dream home a reality - Help to Buy available. Please ask for more details.
Oakmove available, please ask for details.
About the property
- 17ft contemporary silver grey kitchen/dining room including:
- Bespoke floor and wall cupboards
- Composite stone worktops with a matching upstand and splashback
- Fitted appliances comprising a five ring gas hob and built in single multifunction pyrolytic oven and separate combination microwave oven
- Smeg stainless steel extractor hood
- Smeg Integrated fridge/freezer and dishwasher
- Hansgrohe stainless steel 1.5 bowl undermounted sink with chrome mixer tap by Franke
- Separate 12ft living room
- En-suite in master bedroom
- Fitted wardrobe in master and 2nd bedrooms
- The main bathroom and en-suite features:
- Roca sanitaryware in white with stylish chrome fittings by Hansgrohe
- Thermostatic 'raindance' shower
- Feature mirror with a heated demister
- Rear turfed garden
- Front garden mainly laid to lawn
This home has an EPC Rating B
Abingworth Meadows offers a rural retreat but with easy access to the best amenities.
- Just four miles away from the foot of the beautiful South Downs, countryside pursuits such as horse riding, cycling, rambling and fishing are within easy reach, along with stunning views of rolling hills and ancient forests.
- The White Lion Inn in Thakeham is just a 5 minute stroll away.
- The nearby picturesque villages of Storrington and Billingshurst have an array of stylish restaurants and traditional pubs, as well as independent boutiques and major supermarkets.
- The nearby A27 coastal road provides easy access to a number of seaside resorts including Chichester and Brighton.
- The new bridleway, cricket green and football pitches will offer leisure and sporting opportunities.
- Close to the renowned West Sussex Golf club and Slinfold Golf and Country Club.
- Just 7 miles away, Southwater Country Park has a vast lake offering sailing and canoeing, whilst Woods Mill Nature Reserve (15 miles away) offers walking and riding trails.
- The nearest station is just 4 miles away in Pulborough. It has direct trains to London Victoria in just over an hour.
- Billingshurst station is just 5 miles away, which also has trains into London in just over an hour.
- Abingworth is close to the A24 that runs south to the coastal road network, and also north to the M25.
- Gatwick airport is just 18 miles away.
A huge number of Ofsted Good and Outstanding primary and secondary schools close by as well as the renowned Steyning Grammar School
Square Footage: 1,042 sq ft