DESCRIPTION House Type 1 (Plots 1 & 4) - 1,959 sqft
The development is currently being built out, there are 6 units, all detached in a gated, private development. The developer has gone to great lengths to ensure the quality and design of the build is of the upmost, constructing the properties using the now less common traditional build, meaning the houses are not timber framed and have concrete floors on both the ground and the first. All resulting in what we feel a much more 'solid' house.
DETAILS Ground Floor
Kitchen/Dining 4300mm x 7134mm 14'1" x 23'4"
Living 4300mm x 4425mm 14'1" x 14'6"
Utility 2125mm x 3125mm 6'11" x 10'3"
Master Bedroom 4300mm x 3443mm 14'1" x 11'3"
Bedroom 2 4300mm x 3008mm 14'1" x 9'10"
Bedroom 3 3078mm x 3389mm 10'1" x 11'1"
Bedroom 4 2914mm x 3139mm 9'6" x 10'3"
NIA measured to nominal face of finish.
Areas below 1.5m height excluded.
All dimensions are measured to maximum room dimensions, unless stated otherwise.
Integral garages are excluded.
Total Floor Area (NIA) - 182.02sq.m (1959.25sq.ft)
LOCATION Angmering offers a captivating blend of the English countryside, the charming South Coast and the
warmth of a friendly village community. Occupying a prime position in the South East, Angmering is where
picturesque countryside meets the coast. Three quarters of the parish sits within the South Downs National Park, while the closest beach is just under three miles to the south. Whether you enjoy woodland walks or
strolls along pristine coastline, Angmering offers an unspoiled corner of West Sussex where you can enjoy a peaceful lifestyle.
On your doorstep you'll find a wide choice of parks, play areas and open spaces to explore. One of the best ways to discover the village's delights is on foot, with three established circular walks: a 'conservation
area' route that takes in the area's rich heritage, the South Downs Way National Trail, and family-friendly strolls through the woods of Angmering Park Estate, which in the Spring are carpeted with bluebells.
A short distance from Angmering are the beaches of East Preston and Kingston - each connected by a long stretch of sand and shingle shoreline that offers sweeping views out to sea. While the beaches are popular with dog walkers, wild swimmers and families catching waves, the beachside cafés, pubs and restaurants dotted along the coastal walk are well kept secrets.
Angmering is located between the larger seaside towns of Worthing and Littlehampton which are a short drive away. Also close by are the beautiful historic towns of Arundel, the bright lights of Brighton and the cathedral city of Chichester.
Despite its quiet countryside location, Angmering has great connections to London, the South Coast and
Northern Europe. By road, rail or even sea, Angmering is a great place to explore from. Unlike many
country villages, Angmering has its own train station, with regular services to London, Brighton and Portsmouth. Trains to London Victoria take approximately 90 minutes, while the A27 runs directly to Worthing, Chichester and Brighton. Gatwick Airport is only a 45-minute drive away while cross-channel ferry services are in easy reach.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION KITCHEN
- German bespoke designer kitchens by Nobilia. With an island or peninsular breakfast bar creating separation between the kitchen and family area
- Quartz worktops and matching full height splashbacks
- Fully integrated Siemens appliances including:
- Induction hob with built-in extraction
- Microwave combination oven
- Washer/dryer to plots 2, 3, 5 & 6
- Utility rooms (Homes 1 & 4) are fitted with a range of base, tall and wall units with laminate work surfaces,
stainless steel sink and drainer, together with space for a freestanding washing machine and tumble dryer.
- Porcelain tiled floor to hall, kitchen, family, dining area and cloakroom (and utility room where applicable)
- Porcelain wall tiles to cloakroom, en-suite and bathrooms, including feature tiling within shower and bath areas
- Screwless brushed stainless steel switch plates and sockets throughout
- Oak staircases with open risers, hardwood handrails and glass balustrading and landings
- Deep contemporary skirtings and architrave finished in white satinwood
- Italian made Alf Dafre fitted wardrobes to master bedroom and bedroom 2
BATHROOM, EN-SUITE AND CLOAKROOM
- Contemporary white sanitaryware including vanity units by Milano, with chrome fittings
- Recessed thermostatically controlled bath and shower fittings
- Heated chrome towel rail to bathrooms and ensuites
- Mirrored cabinets and shaver points to bathrooms and master en-suites
- Automatic night lights fitted within vanity units to bathrooms and master en-suite
HEATING AND HOT WATER
- Underfloor heating to all areas, including wet rooms, with individual thermostats to each room
- Sustainable Air Source Heath Pump, providing low cost central heating and hot water
- LED recessed downlights to kitchen, dining room and hallway. Pendants provided to all other rooms
- Bespoke lighting under wall units and worktop edge
- All reception rooms and bedrooms fitted with CAT 6 data cabling, allowing future connection of TV, BT & Sky (subscription not included)
- Lighting provided to loft space
- Hi-speed fibre broadband (subject to connection and subscription)
- Electrical car charging point located within the garage
- Contemporary, remote controlled electronic sectional garage doors
- Permeable resin bound gravel driveway
- Large patio area finished with porcelain tiles, front and rear gardens laid to lawn, with feature planting to the front
- Outside tap provided
- LED Lighting to all front and rear doors
- External power point to the rear
SAFETY AND SECURITY
- Mains fed smoke and heat detectors with battery back up
- Velfac composite windows and external doors with multi point locking system
- Freehold with a Management Company set up for the residents to take ownership and management of the
- All homes come with a ten-year Build-Zone guarantee