Only 2 remaining of the 2 Bedroom homes on this small development in Loxwood Green. Generous garden sizes and thoughtful landscaping define Loxwood Green with Box hedging and trees lining the street. A brand new village green found at the front of the small development provides a classic green space. They have a generous hall with turning staircase to the first floor and a cloakroom. To the rear and spanning the full width of the house is a generously sized living room/dining room with French doors leading to the garden. The kitchen has an aspect to the front and is fully fitted with appliances. On the first floor the generous landing gives access to two double bedrooms, with the master having an en-suite. A further bathroom completes the accommodation. To the front of the house is an allocated parking space specifically for this home. The pleasant rear garden has a southerly aspect.
SPECIFICATION (Subject to change).
- Silestone worktop and upstand
- Bosch integrated single self cleaning oven
- Bosch gas hob, extractor hood with stone splashback
- Bosch integrated fridge/freezer
- Bosch integrated dishwasher
- Under pelmet lighting
- Integrated washing machine
BATHROOMS AND EN-SUITE
- Roca white sanitaryware with chrome fittings
- Contemporary fitted vanity units
- wall and floor tiles from Minoli*
- Chrome heated towel rail
- Thermostatic showers
- Low energy downlights
- Fitted mirror above vanity units
- Illuminated alcove with glass shelving where design allows**
HIGH QUALITY FIXTURES AND FITTINGS
- Antler bespoke staircase with oak handrail and newel and painted spindles
- High gloss fitted wardrobes to master suite
- Oak finish internal doors by Vicaima with solid core
- Chrome door furniture
- Antler bespoke architrave and skirting
- High performance PVCu double glazed windows.
HEATING, SECURITY AND ELECTRICS
- Gas central underfloor heating to ground floor and radiators to remaining floors
- TV/internet point to living room and family area, all bedrooms
- Telephone socket to ground floor and understairs cupboard for alarm option
- Wiring for Sky+ to 2 reception rooms and master bedroom
- Mains operated smoke detectors
- Turfed rear garden enclosed by wooden close board fencing
- Shed in rear garden
- External light to front and rear of property
- Patio to rear with path to main doorway
- External tap and power point.
- Antler Homes 2 year warranty
- 10 year Structural Premier Guarantee
NB. Photos are of similar property.