DETAILS This stunning 4 bedroom DETACHED SHOW HOME is now available for sale, don't miss this one off opportunity!
Built by award-winning OAKFORD HOMES, this impressive home provides 1,947 sqft of spacious accommodation with contemporary features and a high specification.
It boasts a kitchen/family room, separate DINING ROOM, living room, and LARGE GARDENS to the front and rear.
Located in the leafy hamlet of Abingworth and only a few minutes' walk to the village of Thakeham, this property is surrounded by an abundance of open spaces and spectacular countryside.
This desirable location is set to flourish further, with Abingworth Meadows providing a host of new amenities including a nursery school, sporting facilities and village hall. Some of the homes are set around a new cricket green.
The marketing suite and show homes are open daily from 10am to 5pm.
FURTHER INFORMATION Oakmove:
Oakmove available, please ask for details.
About the property
- The home features an impressive entrance hall with galleried landing.
- A contemporary kitchen/family room including:
- Shaker-style cupboards and composite stone worktops,
- Fisher and Paykel dual fuel range cooker, combination microwave oven and chimney hood.
- Smeg Integrated fridge/freezer and dishwasher
- Smeg stainless steel 11/2 bowl undermounted sink with chrome mixer tap by Franke
- Under-counter wine-cooler
- The kitchen leads into a utility room which includes a free standing Smeg washing machine and separate tumble dryer
- Separate living room, dining room and study
- The master bedroom includes a separate dressing room, as well as an en-suite bathroom
- Bedroom 2 features fitted wardrobes with sliding mirrored doors
- The main bathroom and en-suite feature:
- Roca sanitary ware in white with stylish chrome fittings by Hansgrohe
- Thermostatic 'raindance' shower
- Feature mirror with a heated demister
- Large rear garden
- Good sized front garden
- Detached double garage
- Overlooking the picturesque Abingworth Meadows pond
This home has an EPC Rating B
Abingworth Meadows offers a rural retreat but with easy access to the best amenities.
- Just four miles away from the foot of the beautiful South Downs, countryside pursuits such as horse riding, cycling, rambling and fishing are within easy reach, along with stunning views of rolling hills and ancient forests.
- The White Lion Inn in Thakeham is just a 5 minute stroll away.
- The nearby picturesque villages of Storrington and Billingshurst have an array of stylish restaurants and traditional pubs, as well as independent boutiques and major supermarkets.
- The nearby A27 coastal road provides easy access to a number of seaside resorts including Chichester and Brighton.
- The new bridleway, cricket green and football pitches will offer leisure and sporting opportunities.
- Close to the renowned West Sussex Golf club and Slinfold Golf and Country Club.
- Just 7 miles away, Southwater Country Park has a vast lake offering sailing and canoeing, whilst Woods Mill Nature Reserve (15 miles away) offers walking and riding trails.
- The nearest station is just 4 miles away in Pulborough. It has direct trains to London Victoria in just over an hour.
- Billingshurst station is just 5 miles away, which also has trains into London in just over an hour.
- Abingworth is close to the A24 that runs south to the coastal road network, and also north
Square Footage: 1,947 sq ft
'Viewings are strictly by appointment only'