Within easy reach of HIGHLY REGARDED SCHOOLS, the shops of BILLINGHURST HIGH STREET and MAINLINE STATION, this neo GEORGIAN STYLE house is a GREAT EXAMPLE of a MODERN FAMILY HOME. With the POTENTIAL TO EXTEND (STNC), its EASY FLOWING LAYOUT includes a LOVELY DOUBLE ASPECT SITTING/DINING ROOM with BOW WINDOWS, a versatile LEAN TO and BOARDED LOFT SPACE. Its LOW MAINTENANCE GARDENS, a GARAGE and OFF-ROAD PARKING SPACE make this PERFECT FOR A GROWING FAMILY. An early viewing is HIGHLY RECOMMENDED to avoid disappointment.
- Attractive neo GEORGIAN STYLE FAMILY HOME with feature bow windows and the CHANCE TO BE EXTENDED FURTHER (STNC)
- EASY TO MAINTAIN GARDENS with a lovely amount of space to RELAX IN THE SUN and for children to play
- An EASY FLOWING LAYOUT includes a DOUBLE ASPECT SITTING/DINING ROOM and THREE WELL-SIZED BEDROOMS with FITTED WARDROBES
- WELL-PRESENTED AND MAINTAINED kitchen and bathroom have scope to be updated to your OWN TASTES AND NEEDS.
- Large BOARDED LOFT SPACE and LEAN TO have plenty of versatility
- GARAGE AND OFF-ROAD PARKING space to the rear
- VIEWS of the historic St Mary's tower
- Within easy reach of Weald School RATED AS OUTSTANDING BY OFSTED
- Walking distance to MAINLINE STATION taking you to Gatwick and London Victoria
- Double glazed throughout with central heating
Set back from the road behind its established lawn, Holbeck offers a wealth of versatile space that has scope to be extended further (STNC). Perfect for both families and commuters, the nearby Weald School is rated Outstanding by Ofsted and mainline train services can get you to Gatwick in 30 minutes or London Victoria in just over an hour.
Well-presented throughout, a modern interior and a superb amount of natural light create a welcoming feel. Wonderfully lit by charming bow windows that offer views of the historic tower of St Mary's Church, the impressively sized double aspect sitting/dining is a great place to relax together as a family. Perfectly sized for both family meals and entertaining, the generous proportions of the dining area look out onto the pretty flowerbeds of the rear garden. Fully fitted with plenty of storage and workspace, the adjacent kitchen is well-appointed with a range of integrated appliances yet also has scope to be styled to your own tastes and needs. A classic serving hatch opens onto the dining area, while a glazed door makes it easy to step outside and enjoy summer meals in the sunshine. A versatile and well-sized lean to is currently used a study and has space for a washing machine.
Upstairs three bedrooms provide an ideal amount of family accommodation. Equally well-presented, one has further views of the 13th century church tower whilst each room benefits from fitted wardrobes. Well-proportioned and with a lovely flow of natural light, the family bathroom features a full size bath with overhead shower and together with the adjacent WC offers further opportunity to be restyled should you wish. Accessed from the hallway, a pull-down ladder takes you up the boarded loft space that provides additional versatile space.
Generating an ample amount of easy to maintain space to enjoy outdoor meals with family and friends and for children to play, the paved rear garden is bordered by beautifully planted beds of mature shrubs and flowers that give colour and interest through the seasons. Steps lead down to a private garage and off-road parking space, and if you need them there are additional parking spaces available on the street.
At the front of this Billingshurst home, an established lawn and well-chosen shrubs provide a welcoming first impression.